You’ll learn to make two types of Focaccia, a savoury and a sweet option, sun-dried tomato bread and either a warming winter soup or a cool summer soup.
• Rosemary, Sea Salt & Cherry Tomatoes Focaccia
• Grape or Fig (or other seasonal fruit) snacking Focaccia
• Sun-dried Tomato Bread
• Seasonal Soup
• Salmorejo (cold Tomato Soup)
• Watermelon Gazpacho
• Tomato & Orange Soup
• Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato & Ginger Soup w/ toasted Pumpkin Seeds
• Pepper & Tomato Soup w/ toasted Cumin Seeds
*A minimum of 4 students are required for each class. Should the minimum not be reached for the day you selected, you will be given the choice to pay an additional fee for a private class, change your date to another day, or be fully refunded.